Terms of Service
www.thecustomfactory.com is an e-commerce store selling products and services through the internet (from now and on so-called online store or website) which was created and is ran by the company Loukas Kounenis & Co L.P. , located in Chora, Mykonos, 32 Kouzi Gergouli Street, 84600 and is represented legally with VAT number 999302739, Tax office of Mykonos, email: [email protected]thecustomfactory.com, online store service line: +30 213 0017903, (from now on “company”)
The following terms and conditions will be applied for the use of the online store with the trademark True Image which is located on the website www.thecustomfactory.com Every user who joins and trades or uses the services of the online store (from now on called visitor or user or customer whether he’s only visiting the store or is conducting an order or sell of products and services) is expected to accept the following terms with no exception. If any user disagrees with the terms, then he’s obliged to abstain from visiting, the use of the online store, and also any trade or use of the services of the online store.
The company has the right to edit or review it’s own terms and conditions of uses and trades whenever it feels obliged to, but is compelled to inform its customers for any change through the website.
Information provided & products
The company is committed to the accuracy, the truth, and the completeness of information included in the online store in terms of the identity of True Image along with the transactions provided by the online store. The company, in the context of good faith, is not responsible for the loss of online data which occurred by accident and has the right to correct them whenever it finds out their existence.
Limitation of Liability
The company within the context of its transactions from the online store is not responsible and doesn’t have the obligation to compensate for any damage that occurred from the cancellation, non-execution, or the delay of the order for any reason. It doesn’t guarantee the availability of the products included in the online store but informs based on its current data for the availability or lack for the customer interested in that product and has the responsibility, if the data have changed, to inform its customers about the availability or not of the product. The online store provides the content (for example information, names, photos, illustrations), the products, and the services which are available from the online store “as they have”. The company is in no case responsible civil or criminally for any damage (positive, specific or negative, which is indicative and not restrictive, divisively and/or cumulative consists in a loss of profit, documents, loss of earnings, financial satisfaction, etc) which a visitor or a third person might have caused by the service or lack of or/ and the use of online store or/and inability to provide services or/and any actions of thirds unavailable to products and/or services and/or information which are provided.
Intellectual property rights
The content of the online store, including distinctive titles, badges, pictures, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, etc are all intellectual property of the company and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions or intellectual property of third parties for which the company has received permission for its own needs and for the functionality of the online store. Any copy, use, or job creation using the content of the online store or deception of the provider is forbidden. The reproduction, reissue, upload, announcement, spread, or transmission or any other use of the content in any way for trading or other reasons is only allowed after prior written consent of the company or any other owner of intellectual property. Names, pictures, logos, and distinctive features listed and describing the online store with the trademark “True Image” or the products of the service or of third parties are assets of the company or the third parties, protected by the laws for trademarks. Their use in the online store does not provide in any case the right to be used by third parties.
The user/customer agrees and has the obligation to use the services, information, and data of the online store as provided by the law and in accordance with the rules of good faith and transaction ethics. He is obliged to not use the online store with the trademark True Image for:
- Sending, publishing, sending through email, or spreading in any other way of any content which is illegal for any reason, causes damage to the company or to any third party or whether it violates the confidentiality of any information or person.
- Sending, publishing, sending through email, or spreading in any other way which insults good morals, social values, minority, etc.
- Sending, publishing, sending through email or spreading in any other way for which the users don’t have the right to spread in accordance with the law or the current contracts (for example internal information, property information, property and confidential information obtained or disclosed as a part of a relationship or covered by confidentiality agreements).
- Sending, publishing, sending through email, or spreading in any other way anything which infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual right, or other proprietary rights of any kind.
- Sending, publishing, sending through email, or spreading in any other way material that contains software viruses or any other codes, files, or programs designed in a way to interrupt, damage, destroy the operating equipment of any software or computer hardware.
- Violation of the applicable legislation of the provisions intentional or unintentional
- Harassment of third-party in any way.
- Collecting or storing any personal data relative to other users.
- The respective customer is responsible for the rights and the use of the images he sends us for printing.
The company, under the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws and regulations, grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited right of access, use, and presentation of this website and its contents. This license does not constitute a transfer of title to the Website and its components and is subject to the following restrictions: (1) you must keep in all copies of the website and its elements, all copyrights and other property rights and (2) you can not modify the website and its elements in any way or reproduce or present them publicly, or distribute or otherwise use the website and its elements for any public or commercial purpose unless otherwise permitted herein.
Links to the website www.thecustomfactory.com
The links that are included in the online store, lead to pages of the store or in some cases lead the user to go from it (online store) to websites of third-party providers, companies, etc. These related websites are not under the control of the company and the company is not responsible for the content of any such website or any link contained in a related website, or any changes or updates to such websites. The company is not responsible for internet broadcasts or any form of transmission received from any linked website. The company provides these links in its online store, only to accommodate the use of the online store. Their use is not mandatory for the visitor/customer and the fact that they are addressed in the online store does not imply that the company approves or accepts their content.
You must keep in mind that cookies are absolutely necessary in order for the website www.thecustomfactory.com to function properly and smoothly.
Cookies are divided into the following categories:
- Necessary Cookies. They allow the execution of basic functions of the site, such as adding products to the cart, storing products in the wish-list, electronic payment. Without these necessary Cookies, the smooth operation of the e-shop is directly affected, your personal browsing experience is limited, and basic e-commerce functions are under-operated.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our website so that we can suggest the right products based on your needs, thus helping you find much easier what you are looking for.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They allow us to see which pages they visit most often, inform us if they encounter a problem while navigating, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the way thecustomfactory.com works.
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to provide ads related to you and your interests. They are also used to send advertisements or offers that best meet your needs, thus reducing unwanted and meaningless advertising messages. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
The company may use Google Analytics features for display ads (e.g., repeat marketing, Google Display Network display reports, etc.). Using Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for display ads and customize Google Display Network ads. Here are the available Google Analytics web opt-out options.
Processing of children’s personal data
The company will not collect or process personal data of children under 16 years of age unless parental consent has been given, based on current local and European legislation, according to the S.Y. law. 1718/2015 on electronic orders (paragraph 2.7,2.8). If we find that a child’s personal data has been collected by mistake, we will delete it without undue delay.
Processing of sensitive data
In some cases, we may process specific categories of personal data about you (“sensitive data”). Sensitive data is defined as personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying a natural person, health or sexual orientation. For example, we may process sensitive data that you have made public. We may also process sensitive data, as appropriate, to support, pursue, or defend legal claims. We may also process your sensitive data if you have freely given your prior explicit and separate consent, in a specific context for a specific purpose.
Correcting, Modifying or Deleting Information
The company allows its users to correct, modify, supplement, or delete data and information submitted to it. If you choose to delete information, thecustomfactory.com will act to delete that information from its files immediately.
For the protection and safety of the user thecustomfactory.com will try to make sure that the person making the changes is indeed the same person as the user. To access, change or delete your personal data, report problems with the operation of the website, or to ask any question contact thecustomfactory via www.thecustomfactory.com or via e-mail at [email protected] Changing or correcting your personal data can also be done through the thecustomfactory.com registration page. Please note that we will do everything possible to protect your personal data, but the protection of your password on our website is up to you.
The company is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of the data it collects about users of its website and has taken steps to protect the personal data that users submit to its website or provide it by any other means (e.g. by telephone). These actions protect users’ data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and alteration or destruction. They also help to ensure that this information is accurate and used correctly. Your connection to it is secure because it uses encryption technology. We apply the appropriate level of security and have therefore taken reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative action to secure the data we collect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or are processed differently. Our information security policy is closely aligned with widely accepted international standards, regularly reviewed, and updated whenever necessary to meet our business needs, technology changes, and regulatory requirements. Access to your personal data is granted only to staff or direct partners with the Company who are required to have such information to service orders. In case of violation of data containing personal data, the Company will comply with the applicable legislation regarding the notification of the violation.
Your legal rights
As a data subject, you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you. The company will respect your rights and will adequately address your concerns. The following list contains information about your legal rights arising from applicable data protection laws:
- Right to withdraw consent: Where the processing of personal data is based on your consent you can withdraw this consent at any time.
- Right of correction: You can ask us to correct the personal data that concerns you. We make reasonable efforts to maintain your personal data in our possession or control and are used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us. You can also check and correct your personal data by logging in to your personal account in thecustomfactory.com.
- Restriction right: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, if:
– You question the accuracy of your personal data for the period when we will need to verify the accuracy,
– The processing is illegal and you ask to limit the processing instead of deleting your personal data,
– We no longer need your personal data, but you need to support, exercise or defend legal claims, or
– You have an objection to the processing for the period we verify whether our legitimate interests take precedence over yours.
- Right of access: You may request information about personal data we hold about you, including information about the categories of personal data we hold or control, for what purpose they are used, from where they were collected, if not from directly, and to whom they have been notified, as appropriate. You can receive a free copy of the personal data we hold about you from us free of charge. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for any further copy you may request.
- Portability right: Upon your request, we will transfer your data to another controller, where technically feasible, provided that processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract. Instead of receiving a copy of your personal data, you can ask us to transfer the data to another controller, who will indicate it to us, directly.
- Right to delete: You can ask us to delete your personal data, where:
– personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed.
– you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and exercise this right
– processing is based on your consent, withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing.
– your personal data has been processed illegally unless processing is necessary.
– to comply with a legal obligation that requires processing by us.
– in particular for lawful performance obligations.
– to support, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- Right of objection: You may object -at any time- to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interest or the legitimate interests of third parties. In this case, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legal reasons and an overriding interest in processing or supporting, exercising, or defending legal claims. If you object to processing, please specify whether you wish to delete your personal data or restrict processing by us.
- Right to file a complaint: In the event of an alleged breach of applicable privacy law, you can file a complaint with the data protection supervisor in the country where you live or where the alleged breach occurred.
• Time period: We will try to satisfy your request within 30 days. However, the deadline may be extended for specific reasons related to the specific legal right or the complexity of your request.
• Restriction of access: In some cases we may not be able to provide access to all or some of your personal data under applicable law. If we refuse your request for access, we will inform you about the reason for this refusal.
• Non-identification: In some cases, we may not be able to retrieve your personal information due to the identification you provide in your application. Two examples of personal data that we cannot search for when providing your name and email address are:
– data collected through browser cookies,
– data collected by social media networks after you have posted a comment under a nickname that is not known to us.
In such cases, where we cannot identify you as the subject of the data, we are unable to comply with your request to enforce your legal rights as described in this article, unless you provide us with additional information that allows us to identify you.
• Exercising your legal rights: In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact us in writing via email. You can also contact our Data Protection Officer directly at [email protected]thecustomfactory.com
Protecting your personal data
The company’s principle is to delete the personal data we collect from you if it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was originally collected. However, we may be required to store your personal information for a longer period of time due to legal provisions. In addition, we will not delete all your personal data if you have asked us to not contact you in the future. For this purpose, the Company maintains files that contain information about individuals who do not wish to be contacted in the future (eg via group e-mails). We categorize your requests as consent for the storage of your personal data for the purposes of maintaining this file unless you give us different instructions.
Please ask questions about data protection and any requests to exercise your legal rights to the data controller at [email protected]
Acceptance of the Privacy Protection Procedures applied by thecustomfactory.com
If you use this website you accept and agree to this Privacy Statement as well as the terms and conditions of use of the website announced through it.
All products of thecustomfactory.com are printed on-demand, and there is no possibility of returning and changing the order except under special conditions. Refund is only possible if the product you ordered is out of stock but due to our omission it still appeared available at the time of your order and you do not wish to print on an alternative product.
The company has the obligation to change its products if:
- The product has the wrong size and/or color.
- The product has printing errors.
- The product has an obvious defect.
- The printing has been done on the wrong product.
In the event that any of the above applies to any of our products, we undertake to replace it. Contact us at [email protected] You will be given full information about the whole process of return.
Products can not be returned in the following cases, which are:
- If the product you received is not the right size due to your wrong choice when buying.
- If you changed your mind and want it in another color.
- If you eventually want another design (clothing or print).
- You want to add another print.
All our products are usually shipped within 2-5 working days from the completion of the order.
In case you have changed your mind and would like to cancel your order, you should contact us via e-mail at [email protected]thecustomfactory.com within the first 12 hours from the moment of the completion of your order.
All sales are final and unchanged. From the moment we have customized the respective order based on your files and your own specifications or according to the choice of the already-made design you want, no refund is possible if thecustomfactory.com has already started the work on your order. This means that thecustomfactory.com has received all the necessary materials from you (digital file/pre-made design choice and payment) and has started processing your order(the order is in production).In some cases, there may be a partial or full refund if no work has been completed on a particular order. Such a refund will be set to cover expenses incurred for design processes or other services related to this order.
Product Returnal due to delivery error
In all cases in which other than the sold ones are delivered, by type or quantity or a property that has previously been agreed in writing with thecustomfactory.com is missing, the customer returns the products to be checked and the error is detected. In this case, the cost of returning the products to the company as well as the cost of returning to the customer are borne by thecustomfactory.com as long as the return method proposed by the company is observed.